uCloud v2.1.0 – File Hosting Script – Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files
5 months ago
uCloud enables freelancers, small businesses (such as media agencies) and webmasters to easily share their files online. It’s been built to be extremely robust, secure and very fast!
- NEW PHP 8.1 support
- NEW LiteSpeed support (aswell as Apache & Nginx)
- NEW 2FA integration using Google Authenticator
- NEW Video, audio, image & document embed code
- NEW Code previews & syntax highlighting
- NEW Core framework performance improvements
- Upload Files:
- SFTP, FTP, Rackspace and Amazon S3 Storage.
- BackBlaze storage support.
- Use with Wasabi using this guide.
- Scale your storage by using your own dedicated server storage (direct downloads/uploads).
- Internally shared files & folders. Share multiple files & folders with other registered users and enable them to view, upload and download files.
- Global sharing option.
- Multi-file uploader with progress. 10GB+ filesize supported.
- Images previewed before upload. File icons shown for each file before upload.
- Percentage progress, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining.
- Background uploading of files. Continue to manage your account while files are being uploaded.
- Drag & Drop into the browser to begin uploading.
- Send via email option once uploaded.
- Copy folder url to the clipboard link.
- Built in url shortener.
- Support for multiple file servers.
- PHP 7.3+ including PHP 8.0+
- Linux OS (standard on most shared hosts)
- MySQL 5+ with 1 empty database
- PHP PDO MySQL Extension
- PHP GD & FTP Extension (normally enabled as standard)
- Apache with Rewrite Module or Nginx
Welcome to my profile...