uCloud v2.1.0 – File Hosting Script – Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files
uCloud enables freelancers, small businesses (such as media agencies) and webmasters to easily share their files online. It’s been built to be extremely robust, secure and very fast!
- NEW PHP 8.1 support
- NEW LiteSpeed support (aswell as Apache & Nginx)
- NEW 2FA integration using Google Authenticator
- NEW Video, audio, image & document embed code
- NEW Code previews & syntax highlighting
- NEW Core framework performance improvements
- Upload Files:
- SFTP, FTP, Rackspace and Amazon S3 Storage.
- BackBlaze storage support.
- Use with Wasabi using this guide.
- Scale your storage by using your own dedicated server storage (direct downloads/uploads).
- Internally shared files & folders. Share multiple files & folders with other registered users and enable them to view, upload and download files.
- Global sharing option.
- Multi-file uploader with progress. 10GB+ filesize supported.
- Images previewed before upload. File icons shown for each file before upload.
- Percentage progress, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining.
- Background uploading of files. Continue to manage your account while files are being uploaded.
- Drag & Drop into the browser to begin uploading.
- Send via email option once uploaded.
- Copy folder url to the clipboard link.
- Built in url shortener.
- Support for multiple file servers.
- PHP 7.3+ including PHP 8.0+
- Linux OS (standard on most shared hosts)
- MySQL 5+ with 1 empty database
- PHP PDO MySQL Extension
- PHP GD & FTP Extension (normally enabled as standard)
- Apache with Rewrite Module or Nginx
This author may not interested to share anything with others.