To create an OAuth 2.0 client ID in the console:
- Go to the API Console.
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- If the APIs & services page isn't already open, open the console left side menu and select APIs & services.
- On the left, click Credentials.
- Click New Credentials, then select OAuth client ID.
Note: If you're unsure whether OAuth 2.0 is appropriate for your project, select Help me choose and follow the instructions to pick the right credentials.
- Select the appropriate application type for your project and enter any additional information required. Application types are described in more detail in the following sections.
- If this is your first time creating a client ID, you can also configure your consent screen by clicking Consent Screen. (The following procedure explains how to set up the Consent screen.) You won't be prompted to configure the consent screen after you do it the first time.
- Click Create client ID
To delete a client ID, go to the Credentials page, check the box next to the ID, and then click Delete.