WP Rocket Plugin Free Download is beyond comparison and widely convinced me. It helps boost the performance of websites without effort and improves the user experience. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri and many others.
- Page caching: WP Rocket creates a static HTML version of your pages, which reduces the load time for repeat visitors.
- Browser caching: WP Rocket can configure your website to tell browsers to store specific files locally, so they don’t have to be downloaded again on subsequent page loads.
- Lazy loading: WP Rocket can delay the loading of images and videos until they are visible on the screen, further speeding up page load times.
- Database optimization: WP Rocket can clean up your database and optimize it for faster performance.
- Cloudflare integration: WP Rocket can integrate with the Cloudflare Content Delivery Network (CDN) to improve your website’s global performance.
- CDN support: WP Rocket support for other CDN service providers.
- Multisite support: WP Rocket can be used to optimize the performance of a WordPress Multisite network.
- Advanced rules: WP Rocket has options for advanced caching regulations to ensure that certain pages are excluded from caching.
- E-commerce friendly: WP Rocket is compatible with popular e-commerce plugins like WooCommerce and can be configured to work well with them.
- Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results – Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings.
- Page Caching – Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WordPress Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
- Cache Preloading – Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
- Images on Request – Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
- Developer Friendly – WordPress Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
Changelog – v3.15 (August 31, 2023)
- New feature: Lazy Load CSS background images
- Enhancement: Get rid of Combine CSS files option
- Enhancement: Fix conflict between Monolog 1x and 2.x
- Bugfix: Prevent from clearing the Remove Unused CSS while saving the options
Speed Optimization Settings
- Step 1 – Download and Install WP Rocket Premium.
- Step 2 – Upload the downloaded WP Rocket Plugin file on the plugin section and activate it.
- Step 3 – Now Click Settings and select WP Rocket Plugin.
- Step 4 – Click Tools on the WP Rocket Plugin dashboard.
- Step 5 – In the import setting choose downloaded WP Rocket Plugin Speed Optimizing File and click Upload file and import setting.
- Step 6 – Done, Wait for some time (WP Rocket plugin does all necessary optimization).