Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines.
Yoast’s mission is SEO for Everyone. Our plugin’s users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
Yoast SEO Free contains everything that you need to manage your SEO, and the Yoast SEO Premium plugin and its extensions unlock even more tools and functionality.
Key Features of Yoast SEO Premium
- Advanced SEO analysis
- Allow to set up to 5 focus keywords
- Multiple keyword targeting
- Display social previews of your post
- Adds open graph metadata
- Readability check
- Control on breadcrumbs
- Helps to avoid duplicate content
- Allow editing of robots.txt and .htaccess files
- Clean permalink of posts
- A new update every two weeks
- Internal linking suggestions
- Keyword density counter
- Redirection manager
- Auto redirect on URL change
- Allow exporting focus keywords
- Google snippet preview
- Suggestion to improve content quality
- Schema blocks
- Orphaned content filter
- SEO workouts
- Language analysis
- Cornerstone content check
- IndexNow API support
- Create XML sitemaps automatically
- Text link counter
- Crawl settings
- Step 1 – Download Yoast SEO Premium v21.zip
- Step 2 – Go to Plugin -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Now Choose Yoast SEO Premium v21.zip file -> Install -> Activate it.
- Step 3 – Done…Enjoy!!!
Changelog – v21.1 (September 5, 2023)
- Fixes a bug where an error could occur when an indexable was outdated. Props to @jaimearroyonavia.
- Fixes a bug where the cleanup routine would throw an error when on multisites.
- Fixes a bug where the notification for a new content type in the notification center would not be dismissed when installing Elementor and reviewing the new content types.
- Adds an attribute to the link “See who contributed to” to open in a new browser tab, located in the General tab. Props to @nathanwritescode-uk.