in Medical Science by

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
Best answer

If you are concerned that you are having a miscarriage, call your doctor or midwife for advice and support.

Keep in mind that many women experience vaginal spotting in the first trimester of pregnancy that does not result in a miscarriage.

If you are alone, consider calling your partner or a friend for help and support.

If you have very heavy bleeding, strong pain or feel unwell, call triple zero (000) or have someone take you to your nearest emergency department.


626 questions
612 answers
3 users